Friday 28 October 2011

Superpower-read other's feeling

If I could have one superpower, I would choose to read other's feelings.

Everybody would make friends with each others, but in the process, it may make misunderstandings, mistakes, and sadness. But I don't want to these things to happen. Therefore, I want to read other's felings. I would be so sad if my friends misunderstood me.

 Maybe I would quarrel with my friend, and I don't know what she(he) was thinking about. We can just think for ourselves, and don't know other's feelings. We could not resolve this question quickly.

When my best friend cry, I have no idea to help her so she does not cry. If I could read her feeling, just touch her anywhere, and then I would know what she was thinking.

When somebody want to jump from high building, if I can understand his feeling, maybe he would jumping.

I think I would solve many things if I could read other's feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment