Tuesday 4 October 2011

Life List

· Travel alone

·Bivouac with friends

· To be a businessman

· Set up a public organization which help homeless people

· To be a volunteer

· Create a picture for my life

· Design my own house

· See the films which I want to see every day

· When I become an adult, go to nightclub with my friends(just try)

· Want to give birth twins
· Have a funny and tender husband

· Save $200000 for my parents

· Hold a wedding with my best friend

· Go to climb mountains

· Exercise every day

· Like swimming

· Try to build my own house

· Learn to finance

· Learn to cook well

· Read novels every day

· Find my true love

· After I married, I would take photo with my husband every year to commemorate

· Go to Taylor Swift vocal concert

· Get along with friends peaceful

· Eliminate the generation gap between the parents and children

· Join a basketball team

· Play tennis with my family every week

· Celebrate China New Year with my friends

· Watch a sport competition with my family in New Year

· Go to Italy

No comments:

Post a Comment