Wednesday 12 October 2011

A Challenging Time

In China, everybody has to pass entrance examination to go to high school. If you can't pass the exam, you would not go to high school. Therefore, I also have to prepare for the exam. I still remember it was February, 2009. All the people spent their spring holiday, of course except Grade 9 and Grade 12. I have lots of homework to do every day. I stayed at school until 10 o'clock. (I wish I was not.) When I went back home, I also couldn't sleep. I have to do exercise for exam. "I don't like middle school." I complained with my mom. "You have to do it. Other people are doing these things like you. If you give up, you will be sifted out!" The word is true, if I didn't do these, what else I can do? But I only want to live a simple life. "Life is full of challenges." Our teacher always said the sentence to us.


Now, I'm a high school student. I never forget that time I prepared for the exam. That is an experience for me. It's helpful to let me grow up. In a word, the experience is not only a challenging time, but also give me huge benefits.

No comments:

Post a Comment