Tuesday 11 October 2011

My Best Memory




When I decided to go to Canada, all of my best friends were sad. The day before I left my hometown, it is was 22 August, 2011. My best friend called me, and she let me go to the park near my house. When I got there, I found so many people. It was so amazing. At the same time, I was very touched. They told me many words that educated me. One of my impression is my best girl friend gave me two diaries. "You can't see the diary now, if you want to see it, you must go back home!" She told me.



When I went home, I opened the diary. I read a page after a page. My eyes moistened. The diary records everything that we went through. It inclouds happiness, misunderstand, love, friendship...... I was so lucky that I have such a wonderful best friend. I love him. Of course, I love all of my friends.

2 comments:

  1. I was moved about your friendship.Friendship is really precious and warm.I find it very moved thad the diary records everything that you went through. It inclouds happiness, misunderstand, love, friendship......
    I don't agree with you.I think if my best friend cry and don't want me to leave China, I maybe not leave China.So when I come to Canada,I don't tell anyone.
    I want to know what kind of friend do you want to make,like she?I want to make a friend like your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Qiaoqiao, thank you for your question.
    I want to make a friend who is outgoing and kind. She is one of my best friend, she is very nice, I love her character. We have never quarrel. She looks like a gentle girl, but I look like a irritable girl. She likes my older sisiter. I believe you can make a friend like her.

    ReplyDelete