Wednesday 9 November 2011

Sacrifice

Everyone has to make sacrifices in the community, but the character is different. My relatives sacrifices for me.

When I was born in the world, my mother endured a lot of pain. Every woman would endure the pain like my mother. My relatives all sacrifice their time, money and energy for me.

When I was a primary school student, my grandfather picked me up every day. Although I told him that he didn’t need picked me up and I can go back home by myself. My grandfather said, ‘It’s ok! Just for keep health!’ But I know, he doesn’t want me go back home lonely, he knew I was afraid of loneliness.

Since my parents are businessmen. Therefore, they were all so busy every day. Maybe in other people eyes, I just stay at home alone when I after school. On the contrary, my parents could take time out for me.

Fortunately, my grandfather’s parents are all alive. They always feel boring in their life. Because they are all old now and couldn’t proceed entertainment activities. Consequently, I always stay with them when I finished my work.

I’m so glad that I can sacrifice for other people. At the same time, I am also grateful that other people sacrifice for me.

2 comments:

  1. It’s an awesome essay! It’s very lucky for you to have such good parents, grandparents and grandparents’ parents. You have such a big family! My family is quite different because all our relatives are in Sichuan province. So my family is made up of three peoples for me. I’d like to ask that if you spend more time with your parents or your grandparents. And how far is your primary school from your home?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found it very interesting that your grandpa picked you up everyday when you were in primary school.

    I had the same experience.When I was in kindergarden,my parents were very busy.They didn't have time to pick me up,therefore my grandparents did that.

    So,what did you sacrifice for your parents?

    ReplyDelete