Friday 2 December 2011

An Important Experience

On October 2, 2010, my friends and I went to a village by bike. We went camping. I took food, drinks and clothes in my backpack, and my friends took tent and other things we needed, like barbecue. In the morning, we started off and rode the bike along the roads one by one. We rode for a very long time. In the afternoon, we got to a small restaurant to eat dinner. After that, we started our ride again. Finally, we reached our destination. There was a great river and many trees. Of course, firstly we needed to make a fire, and it was time to pitch our tent. I scoured the area for somewhere to pitch tent. In the end, we decided to put up tent by the fire. We found some stone for stability, and then we started to sleep. This night was very charming, but also scary. I was afraid of the dark and I was scared there might be a big bear or wolf. So I couldn’t sleep very well. The next day, we got up early and looked at the beautiful scenery.

Before this experience, when I did something, if it was too hard, I always gave up. I think I am not a patient girl. In my memories, I didn’t go outside through the night before. My parents think that is dangerous. But this time, my parents allowed me to go outside. I was so surprised. I think I have enough bravery to do other things after. My friends didn’t have this experience before, so they also changed a lot.

After this experience, I have become more persistent and braver. I know the scenery I did not see before. My friends and I are so happy that we went outside with each other. In the process, we united and our relationship becomes better.

No comments:

Post a Comment