Thursday 22 September 2011

My Favorite Food

     My favorite food is hot pot. There are many different hot pot in our country. It looks like very delicious and rich. Because it has varietes of ingredients. Therefore, it looks like colorfully. You can eat vegetables with hot pot. Of cource you can eat any meat, too. I like eat meat with hot pot very much. When I close to it, I can smell the fragrance. That time, I feel the saliva will come out.
     As you see, the ingredients include meat, potato, sea foods and so on. When I started eating,  although it tastes spicy, strong flavor. But I also like it. When I feel cold, I always want to eat hot pot with my friends, or my family. That will make you feel warm. It always make voice when it boiling, sounds like "purrs". So when you hear the voice, it indicated you can eat hot pot right away. Thus, this is the reason why my favorite food is hot pot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment